BOC MMA 131 VRD
BOC Smootharc 131 MMA Welder
The Smootharc MMA 131 VRD is an inverter-based welding machine that’s high tech, low cost and portable. A machine that’s packed with features you can expect from a quality welder that is the best of both worlds – small enough to carry, yet powerful enough to get the job done.
- This kit includes: BOC Smootharc MMA 131, electrode holder with cable (dinse connector), work clamp with cable (dinse connector), primary cable with plug (10A for MMA130)
- Please see the tech sheet below for more information and specifications about the Smootharc MMA 130 Welder.
- Inverter-based machine with MMA and additional TIG Liftarc technology.
- Its additional lift arc TIG functionality makes it suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, repairs and maintenance applications.
- Duty cycle 20% @ 130A
- Amperage: 10-130 MMA 10-170 TIG
Part Number: MMA131VRD
Output Range: 10-130A
Power Source: Electric
Welding Metal: Steel, Stainless Steel
Standard: IEC 60974-1
Welding Process: MMA / TIG